Tuesday, October 19, 2010

One Step Closer To 12-Piece Drum Set



Finally, I am one step closer to my Do-It-Yourself (DIY) drum set. I assembled the drum kit frame and put the drum pads on it. I made some changes on the kit and with those changes I expanded the kit. Also, now I got a professional mixer, Spirit Live 3 - 2... It's taking some time to bring everything up but it is worth 100%.



After final construction, my kit will have:
  • 2 Kick Drums (Left and Right)
  • Hi Hat
  • Snare
  • 4 Toms (Hi, Med, Low and Floor)
  • Ride Cymbal
  • Crash Cymbal
  • Splash Cymbal
  • Percussion (Cow Bell)
I will hook the drum module to the mixer on the left, Spirit Live 3 - 2 and other audio sources (like my iPhone or laptop). This will allow me to play along with music tracks, MP3s or other music instruments (like a guitar or bass, or the keyboard that I will add to this kit - Yeah, I am building a home studio). Even I am planning on hooking my older electronic drum set (Awowo Live) to this kit and having a 20-Piece drum kit. What else would a man like me want?